Welcome to Armatek Automation
Armatek Automation is happy to announce two New Product Lines that we have recently been appointed to represent: Steute (Wireless Switches) and Bray Controls (Process Valves and Controls)
NEW! Download the Steute Wireless and Extreme Flyer from the latest issue of CPECN Magazine HERE in PDF format
• Steute develops and manufactures safe Wireless switchgear for demanding and critical applications.
• Comprehensive standard range of products for Wireless, Automation, Extreme and Meditec applications
• Steute also develop customised switchgear for extreme conditions in all four business fields.
Overvew of Bray Controls Products: (For more information, please see see our
Process Controls Page)
• Bray Control's business is helping our customers with their flow control requirements.
• Bray's modular product line of valves, actuators and accessories offer the best compatibility, economy and quality performance in the flow control industry.
What We Do
At Armatek Automation Inc we supply a wide range of equipment to a variety of clients within the chemical, food, power, pulp and paper, mining, oil and gas and environmental industries:
• Gas Analysis
• Process and Plant Equipment
• Level Control/Supply Measurement Strategies
• Instrumentation and Measurement
• Weighing Scales, Load Cells and Controllers
• Panel Controls and Control Panel Systems & Enclosures
• Custom RTD's, Thermocouples, Thermowells and Assemblies
Why Armatek Automation Inc.?
Given our wide-ranging experience within the industry, we provide a focussed range of quality equipment to optimize processes. We represent only the finest manufacturers and provide the most efficient and highest quality application support available. Our service only begins with the initial sale. We focus on long-term relationships and our mission is to differentiate ourselves from the competition by always providing superior and dependable service.
Gas Analysis and Detection
Gas Analysis and Detection refers to a variety of instruments and techniques that provide essential data to many processing, manufacturing and materials research industries. Whether you are looking for detection limits at the part per million (ppm), part per billion (ppb) or part per trillion (ppt) levels, the type of Gas Analysis and Detection System you need is available.
- Pulp & Paper
- Power Generation/Nuclear
- Oil & Gas
No matter if you are an End-User, Engineer, Designer, or Consultant we can answer your questions. If we don’t know the answer right away, we guarantee that we’ll find it for you. If you need assistance to develop high ROI strategies to improve performance and bottom line costs, call Armatek Automation Inc. (Read More)